Saturday, June 7, 2008

My life is a comic book....

I haven't posted here in ages, but I'd thought I'd give a update on where I am so everyone can laugh at my comical life.

So I got into a relationship, I've learned a shit load since then about myself and people. I've learned to not take shit from people anymore and stand up for myself. I'm learning that I'm an amazing person. My inner game is becoming rock solid (still taking time but almost there).

The other day I opened and started running game on a girl in a wheelchair drunk in Walmart at 1 in the morning (Sorry doc for the phone call, it was worth the laugh). So following night I opened and game my girlfriend's best friend without realizing it. WHOOPS! My stories are becoming the stuff of legends, I should write an e-book on crazy stories from puas. High quality entertainment at it's finest.

To laugh at my misfortune is priceless. For everything else, there's masturbation... wait what?

Hopefully my whirlwind of a life will slow down and I can start posting again and my field reports... there are people whom write about doing stuff and then there's people who go out and do. I've never been one for words, see you in the field :)

1 comment:

*** ******** said...

daaaamn. nothing like the wall of realization that slaps you in the face when you hit on someone affiliated with your girl.